Frequently Asked Question
If I want to apply the new system, what are the procedure?
Application development application systems can be made by completing the Application Form For New System Application (UKM-PTM-B(DA)01) to complete together with the documents specified in the form. MTA will consider the application for application systems that meet the following criteria:
- Have a high impact on service UKM
- That many users of the system
- The life expectancy of long use of the system
- Widespread use of system
- Data storage
or call 03-89216150 (Application Division) for further information.
My computer is infected with a virus. What should I do?
Customers need to bring the computer to the PTM service counter for analysis and removal of the virus or call 03-89217070 (Service Counter) for further information.
We want to provide the opening that requires a multimedia presentation. How do i apply?
Application can be made thru http://www.ukm.my/multimedia or call 03-8921 7052 (Multimedia Division) for more information
I’m having network problems in college my room. To whom I can contact?
Customers can call 03-8921 6134 (Network Management Division) or email to email@example.com
I have developed a website and wish to register under the University domain. How do i register?
All employees are eligible to apply for an account UKM-based web sites either for faculty / centers / institutes, departments, research, associations, seminars / workshops, committee of the university, college or private residence. Each user (webmaster) must comply with the guidelines prescribed. More information refer http://padat.ukm.my/perkhidmatan.php
I’m having technical problems on SPIN. Who should I contact to resolve this problem?
I want to use the Turnitin software. How do I register?
Please refer to the means of registration http://www.ukm.my/turnitin
I am a new staff of UKM and want to know the procedure to create new computer applications.
- Application is made through e-Application system computer. http://www.ukm.my/ekomputer
- The system will send an email to the Dean / Head of personnel to inform the application.
- Dean / Head of Department must certify the application to enable the secretariat to process the application.
- The system will send emails either Certified / Not recommended to the applicant.
- Head of Department / Principal Assistant Registrar / Senior Assistant Registrar / Assistant Registrar to make an application for staff under his responsibility.
- Computer Application Form which can be accessed through the web http://www.ukm.my/ptm and click on the Download> Form PTM.
- The completed form should be sent to the Director, Pusat Teknologi Maklumat.
If I forgot my pin number of students (NPP), with whom I have to enquire ?
Students can get the pin no SMPWEB students through the Forgot Password link or contact 03-8921 6433 (Operational Unit) for assistance.
If I forgot my password for e-Warga, how can i retrieve it?
Employees can call 03-8921 6129 (Application of Human Resources Unit) for assistance.